London LGBT Organising Group
We set up the London LGBT Organising Group on Facebook to bring representatives from each of the borough LGBT groups/forums together;
- To improve communication between the groups/forums.
- To faciliate sharing of information/news.
- To signpost and promote LGBT events and activities.
- To support new borough groups and forums to establish themselves.
- To develop the infrastructure of the LGBT Communities across London where possible and appropriate, working in partnership with others.
The group further aims to develop this LGBT Blog London WordPress site and associated social media profiles.
The group is supported and administered by 17-24-30 No To Hate Crime Campaign.
You can contact 17-24-30 by email email@example.com
People can join the public Facebook page here.
There is a private Facebook group which representatives from the borough LGBT groups/forums can access here.
We also have a closed Linkedin Group (for LinkedIn members) here.
Directory of Conversations (relates to LinkedIn Group)
This section provides a directory of conversations taking place within the closed LinkedIn group. You will need to be an existing LinkedIn member before you can apply to join the group here.
Simply like or comment on a conversation on LinkedIn and you will receive direct updates when anyone participates in that particular conversation.
Click on the links listed below to go directly to the specific conversations they are attached to.
Remember – please do not share personal contact information (no telephone numbers and no addresses) without the express permission of their owner. Only share information which is already in the public domain (i.e. website addresses, social media links and profiles). This is not a forum to share case information. Data protection applies to everything you post.
Key articles about the London LGBT Organising Group to read.
These are articles or conversations about the London LGBT Organisinig Group.
Terms of Reference
This is a conversation thread about developing our terms of reference.
LGBT Blog London
These conversation threads are for updates regarding the development of the LGBT Blog London.
- Site Feedback Form
- Site Disclaimer
- Register your event
- Regular LGBT Meetings
- Weekly Events Listing
- Monthly Events Listing
- Annual Events List
(see Equality Events Calendar below)
(See London Boroughs below)
(see Key Issues below)
- register your campaigns
(see Campaigns below)
- Join our mailing list
(see People below)
- London LGBT Organising Group
- Register your projects
- Networking London Boroughs
- LGBT Blog London Facebook Groups
- LGBT Blog London
- LGBT Blog London Business Cards
- London LGBT Volunteer Scheme
- Downloads Section
- Community Listings
- Register your organisation
(see LGBT Organisations below)
- Scene Listings
- Register your venue
(See Venues Listing below)
Social Networking Profiles
These conversation threads are for updates regarding social networking profiles;
- Facebook groups and pages – LGBT Blog London
- Twitter profiles – @LGBTBlogLondon
- YouTube channelsYouTube channels
- Websites & BlogsWebsites & Blogs
Equality Events Calendar
These conversation threads are for updates regarding social and equality events;
- Holocaust Memorial Day
- LGBT History Month
- International Women’s Day
- April Acts of Remembrance #AAR
- IDAHO / IDAHOT / IDAHOBIT
- PRIDE Season
- Black History Month
- BI Visability Day
- National Hate Crime Awareness Week #NHCAW
- Trans Day of Remembrance #TDOR
- World Aids Day
These conversation threads are for updates regarding the London Boroughs;
- Barking and Dagenham
- City of London
- Hammersmith & Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest
These are conversation threads for updates regarding key issues;
- Hate Crime
These are conversation threads for updates regarding campaigns;
- Campaign – Make PrEP available
- Campaign – London Hate Crime Awareness Campaign
- Campaign – Save and Protect LGBT Youth Services
- Campaign – SOS Save Our Scene
These are conversation threads for updates regarding LGBT organisations;
These are conversation threads for updates regarding other conversations;
- London Borough Conference