The aim of this projects is to design a doubled sided card.
- States the cards are sponsored by 17-24-30 No To Hate Crime Campaign
- Promotes that we have Twitter, Facebook and WordPress social media profiles.
- Uses the LGBTBlogLONDON logo.
- Gives the Twitter profile @lgbtbloglondon
- Gives the WordPress address http://www.lgbtbloglondon.wordpress.com
- Outlines our main mission – “Networking the lesbian, gay, bisexual & trans* communities of London, UK.
- States “London Hate Crime Reporting Card” saying exactly what it is.
- States “1. In an emergency always call the Police on 999, Non-emergencies can be reported via 101 or Report online via True Vision http://www.report-it.org.uk”
- States “2. If you don’t want to talk to the Police, Contact your local council Community Safety Service.”
- States “3. If you don’t want to talk to the Police or Council, Report via independent 3rd Party organisations. Information listed on the London Hate Crime Blog http://www.londonhatecrimeblog.wordpress.com
The concept for these cards was inspired by the Lambeth Hate Crime Reporting Card, which promoted a similar hate crime reporting message and proved very effective in Lambeth.
The cards are designed so that they can be easily distributed at various events throughout the year – signposting people to the resources that are available.
The first batch of 500 cards at a cost of £37.17 has been ordered from VistaPrint and is due to arrive on the 12th Febraury 2016. They are sponsored by 17-24-30 No To Hate Crime Campaign as part of it’s London Hate Crime Awareness Campaign.