PrEPster is a campaign and information resource that aims to educate and agitate for PrEP access in England and beyond.
PrEPster.info and its related activities are produced by a volunteer group of London-based HIV prevention activists. They are independent from any statutory or voluntary sector organisations.
PrEPster have set out 10 actions that people can take to support their work;
- Stay informed
- Tell your friends
- Sign the community PrEP statement
- Speak out against stigma
- Email your MP
- Contact your local authority
- Be part of the public consultation
- Ask your sexual health clinic
- Trial this!
- Lobby Gilead!
PrEP in the News
Shocked HIV Charities Blast NHS For “U-Turn” On Drug That Prevents HIV by Patrick Strudwick
- Parliament Petition: Make Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (Prep) immediately available on the NHS